For the kiddos who fancy having the fanciest hats in the Easter bonnet and hat parade this year...
It’s official: the parties and events for kids are being announced, and Singapore is getting into Easter! We’ve already sorted out Easter school holiday camps and we’ve got an idea on where to jet off to for the long Easter weekend, but here’s something we haven’t quite gotten around to yet: a cute Easter bonnet for the looming school Easter hat parade! And no, we’re not going to leave it until the last minute again this year, so we’ll be busting out the craft kits and whipping up these cute, super-easy Easter hats…
1. Watercolour paints + feathers = the loveliest Easter bonnet we’ve ever seen. And you’ll have a half hour of serious (okay, messy) fun creating with your mini Picasso. www.littlebighousetales.com (pictured top)
2. We LOVE the cheery green felt grass hat festooned with bright colourful pompom eggs. Cute and comfy, the perfect combo for your little Easter bunny. www.netmums.com
3. Grab a straw fedora, a bunch of organic carrots and a ribbon and hey presto you’ve got a rustic Peter Rabbit-inspired hat. And it doubles as morning snack post-parade, now that’s multi-tasking! www.katescreativespace.com
4. If you’re finding it hard to convince your little rabbit to don a hat – go for the minimalist bunny ears on a white cap option. Plus, it’s perfect for craft-challenged mums – not making any assumptions of course. www.kidspot.com.au
5. If you’ve got crochet skills (and weeks to plan) then this darling baby chick hat is literally impossible to resist. Awwww! www.repeatcrafterme.com
Like this story? Here are more we think you’ll enjoy!
10 things you never knew about Easter
Easter egg decorating: dip-dye rainbow eggs
Easter brunches you need to know about
Restock your craft kit by visiting one of these cool stores