Sir Manasseh Meyer International School (SMMIS) is a not for profit, child centred school that offers a rigorous International Education, imbued with the vibrancy of Jewish values, tradition and culture. We are a diverse community that welcomes students of all denominations and those of other faiths.
Our educational philosophy is one that teaches resilience, collaboration, independence and perseverance. We are a smaller school by design which allows us to tailor learning to each child, enabling each child to flourish and reach their full potential.
Skills acquisition, knowledge and understanding, is at the heart of our teaching, giving the children the best possible start in life.
At SMMIS we have a strong ethical foundation and engender a commitment to social action, healing the world. Our children are encouraged to see themselves as global citizens, with charity and volunteering a strong aspect of school life.
We are a school with a strong internationally trained staff body, who ignite a passion for lifelong learning, creative thinking and inspire a curiosity in the world around us.
8.30am to 2.55pm (Fri)
Lower school & middle school - 1 teacher : 15 students
- Fully wireless campus
- Full sports complex including indoor basketball/volleyball/badminton court, outdoor soccer field, outdoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped canteen and cafeteria
- Reuben Manasseh Meyer Communal Hall - banquet & event hall that seats up to 400
- 3 fully equipped science laboratories for physics, biology and chemistry
- 2 playgrounds
- 2 libraries: early childhood + lower school library and middle school + senior library
- Indoor gymboree
- Soundproof music and dance room
- Personal computers/iPads for students
- Hot lunch and snacks provided at school
- Learning support
Semester 1: 10th August 2017 – 15th December 2017
Semester 2: 8th January 2018 – 14th June 2018
Semester 1: 13th August 2018 – 14th December 2018
Semester 2: 7th January 2019 – 21th June 2019
1. Discount will apply to the lowest fees, but not applicable for Tiny Tots
2. Sibling discount does not apply for company payments
Sports, - basketball, soccer, swimming, volleyball,
Clubs – Mandarin, chess, Math