At Odyssey, The Global Preschool, we explore the world we live in through the eyes of our children, and together, learning is enriched through their inquisitiveness and our unrelenting focus on the world as our classroom. Our commitment to nurturing children extends beyond our research-based curriculum, state-of-the-art learning spaces and best-in-class educators. Our curriculum approach revolves around experimentation, exploration and experiential learning.
Competent Child: All children are valued as unique individuals who bring with them their very own identities, strengths, talents and gifts. Children are competent and can be nurtured to be self-directed and capable learners.
Competent Teacher: Educators, like the children, bring with them their very own unique strengths, talents and gifts, and they too have the potential to be developed to their fullest.
Competent Parent: Parents form a critical link in the children’s education process. Parents are their children’s first teachers and have unique knowledge of their children which serves as tremendous resource in supporting their development and growth. At Odyssey, we recognise and value the significant contribution parents make in their children’s learning and growth.
Our Vision: To be the global representation for innovative early childhood education
Our Mission: Odyssey, The Global Preschool is committed to advocate 4 key missions:
• Curriculum & Programme: Innovative 21st century education that promotes children, educators and parents as capable, active citizens of the world
• Continuous Professional Development: Continuous professional development and growth of educators through immersion n the pedagogy culture of the 21st century
• Educational Research & Curriculum Innovations: Educational research and development to promote continuous innovation and cutting-edge curriculum practices
• Parents and Community Outreach: Parent partnership, advocacy, collaboration and global networking to connect the school learning community to the local and international community
Our Core Values:
• Children First: We put children first and respect children as unique individuals
• Embracing Diversity: We nurture a learning community that is built on understanding and respecting individuality and intercultural differences
• Professional Conduct: We value the highest degree of integrity and professionalism that maintain the honour and dignity of the profession and the school
• Collaborative Partnerships: We cultivate positive interactions and respectful relationships with all our stakeholders to build a collaborative learning community
• Continuous Innovation: We embrace a culture of continuous innovation to promote early childhood education that is relevant to learning and living in the 21st century
Nursery 1 & above – 1:6
- Children's Museum
- Little Chef Lab
- Observation Room
- Road Safety Park
- Music Garden
- Fitness Space