Like us, we know you’re always on the hunt for cool free stuff to do with the kids on the weekend. And events that involve getting the kids outside and active in the great outdoors are the best of all. So HoneyKids is very excited to announce that Tanglin Neighbourhood Committee and the Singapore Botanic Gardens have teamed up to bring you an awesome afternoon of frivolity on Sunday 28 May 2017 at Kid’s Day Out – and we’re on board as the official digital media sponsor! Think three hours of bonding with your family and your community over fun activities and delicious food, with a spot of shopping thrown in for good measure. If last year’s super-successful Pet’s Day Out party by Tanglin Neighbourhood Committee is anything to go by, we’ll be there with bells on. Want to know more? Read on for all the details…
Head down to the Singapore Botanic Gardens with your kids from 3-6pm and revel in the carnivale vibe. There’s something sure to entertain kids of all ages from babies, to toddlers, primary schoolers and tweens. With a raft of generous sponsors on board for the event, your kiddos will be spoilt. Highlights include:
- Games, balloons, face painting, airbrush tattoos, futuristic gif photo booth by Ubersnap and activity stations (with involvement from the home of creative play for kids Playeum).
- A fashion show including threads from uber-stylish label The Missing Piece.
- A spread of light bites, refreshments and goodie bags are on hand to sate tiny tummies including more-ish natural frozen yoghurt by llaollao, catering by culinary masters Garçons, sweet treats from the Candy Stand, oh-so delicious Hershey’s Soyfresh chocolate soya milk, super-hydrating coconut water from UFC Refresh, succulent meats from our go-to butchers Huber’s Butchery, and tips from official nutrition expert Thoughtworthy.
- A cluster of Pop-up shops to browse including divine kids accessories and curated craft boxes by Petit Fab + Kinder Hands and heavenly hand-made calligraphy cards and prints by Sow in Love.
- Other fabulous sponsors jumping on board out of the kindness of their hearts are: Little Magazine and Harper’s Bazaar Junior, photographers to capture your special moments 8 Avenue, the dance school for budding stars Luminous Dance Academy, stellar early years educator Etonhouse International Pre-school, top swim schools Aquaducks and SWISH! Swim School, excellent horse riding school National Equestrian Centre, feel-good charities Blessings in a Bag and Gift it Forward, kids’ insurance provider in the know AIA and party planners on the go The Party Doctors.
You’d be crazy to miss it!
PSST: Keep your eye on the Tanglin NC Facebook page for deets of an exciting competition. Our tip? Snap some pics of your kids enjoying the lush Singapore Botanic Gardens now and stand the chance to win great prizes!
What: Kid’s Day Out by Tanglin NC at the Botany Centre at the Singapore Botanic Gardens (Tanglin Gate)
Time: 3-6pm on Sunday 28 May 2017
Tickets: Like the Tanglin NC Facebook page and RSVP for the event on Peatix from 11 May 2017.
Cost: FREE, but book early as tickets are limited (and remember the free stuff is exclusively for the little people – oh to be young again!)