The HoneyKids PlayDate with The Grandstand
|DATE:||Saturday, May 25, 2019|
|TIME:||9:30am - 12:00pm|
|VENUE:||The Grandstand, #01-16 (near the Concierge), 200 Turf Club Rd, Singapore 287994|
|PRICE:||FREE, RSVP to reserve your spot!|
Want more free family fun? Of course you do! That’s why we’ve rustled up another special event just for you: The HoneyKids PlayDate with The Grandstand!
RSVP for your free spot to get in on storytelling, recycling craft sessions, a scavenger hunt, and plenty more age-appropriate activities for your kiddos age four to 36 months! Not only will you get to refuel with morning tea, finger food, dessert and Thai iced tea, but we’ve got a huge range of activities happening organised by five of the best preschools, learning centres and play centres from across the land. Come hang out with HoneyKids as well as Kinder Kids Pre-School, Kiddiewinkie SchoolHouse, Bricks4Kids and Yang Language School.
What does the programme look like?
- 9:30am: Event opens + registration + morning tea
- 10:00am: Welcome intro by HoneyKids and The Grandstand
- 10:05am: Storytelling – ‘We’re Going on a Bear Hunt’ with Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse
- 10:20am: Preschool play activities
- Water bead scavenger hunt with Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse (four months – 36 months)
- Roly poly apples with Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse (four months to 36 months)
- Sensory, pre-numeracy exploration with Kinder Kids (four months to 36 months)
- Gross motor feeding time with Kinder Kids (14 months to 36 months)
- 11:20am: Free-play zones open
- Duplo play with Bricks4Kids
- Fun Mandarin activities with Yang Language School
- 11:30am: Refreshments and chats with preschools
- 12:00pm: Time to say goodbye (don’t forget your goody bag!)
Not only will you walk away with a whole load of happy memories, but with a fabulous goody bag worth over $50 and giveaways happening on the day!
All those deets again
Where: The Grandstand, #01-16 (near the Concierge), 200 Turf Club Rd, Singapore 287994
When: Saturday, 25th May 2019
Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Cost: Free (cos we’re good like that!)
RSVP is essential as spots are limited!