HoneyKids presents Santa’s Greetings with Plaza Singapura
|DATE:||Saturday, December 22, 2018 - Sunday, December 23, 2018|
|VENUE:||Plaza Singapura - 68 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238839 - Level 1 (we will be located in front of Sephora!)|
|PRICE:||FREE, just turn up and enjoy and remember it’s first come, first serve!|
And just like that, it’s almost Christmas and where better to take the coolest Yule bash of the year than to one of Singapore’s largest lifestyle malls that’s perfect for families? Join us at Plaza Singapura for some free festive Christmas fun including face painting and make-your-own bauble crafting plus get a memorable pic with Santa too. Mark it in the diary: 22nd and 23rd December 2018, 2pm-5pm for a big dose of Christmas spirit right before the BIG day!
The very merry lineup
- 2pm-4pm: Santa’s Greetings (exact programme of Santa activity below)
- 2pm-2:15pm: Santa’s storytelling and singalong
- 2:15pm-3pm: Santa meet and greet plus photo taking (BYO camera!)
- 3pm-3:15pm: Santa’s storytelling and singalong
- 3:15pm-4pm: Santa meet and greet and photo taking (BYO camera!)
- 2pm-5pm: Face painting by PartyAllo
- 2pm-5pm: Craft your own Bauble with The Party Elves (max 50 kids per day, same day spend of $30 required in mall to access activity)
And to get all your small elves into the Christmas spirit, Santa will be passing out fun treats (whilst stocks last) during the meet and greet session, for FREE!
That’s not all folks… Plaza Singapura has got plenty more Christmas fun including a Christmas Market on Level 1 Main Atrium running from 17th Dec to 25th December & late night shopping from 21st to 23rd Dec until 11pm (selected stores). Working with CapitaLand Hope Foundation, the philanthropic arm of CapitaLand, and Blossom World Society, you can purchase a gift and pay based on your age at Level 1, opposite Breadtalk. This will be happening between 8pm to 11pm on 21st to 23rd December. Check out all the deets of Plaza Singapura’s fantastic offers and special happenings before heading on over.
Can’t wait to see you and your excited little ones there!