HoneyKids presents Pancake Date with Plaza Singapura!
|DATE:||Tuesday, March 19, 2019|
|TIME:||2:30pm-4pm & 4:30pm-6pm|
|VENUE:||Slappy Cakes at Plaza Singapura Mall, 68 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238839, #03-02|
|PRICE:||$5 per child (this includes one adult to accompany)|
We’re all set to celebrate Plaza Singapura’s upcoming 45th birthday by inviting 45 little people (and their parents!) to join us for a party filled with pancakes, craft, balloons, a delish buffet and a heap of fun at Slappy Cakes!
What’s on the fun-packed menu?
Drum roll, please. Families with kiddos age five years and above will experience the following activities:
- DIY Apron activity for 30 min: Kids will get to unleash their inner artist and design (and keep) their own apron to prepare them for their cooking experience!
- DIY Pancake making for 30 mins: Yep, the small folk will be given all the tools they need to whip up their very own pancakes thanks to the unique Slappy Cakes experience! The best part? They’ll get to eat their handmade pancakes!
- Balloon Sculpting for 30 mins: Request a balloon sculpture of your choice and watch it come to life courtesy of our very talented balloon wizard.
- Afternoon Tea for the big people: Slappy Cakes will be serving up a host of its finest tucker with an afternoon tea for families, buffet style: and it’s all included in the ticket price.
- Goody Bags, just because: Just in case the above isn’t enough, there’ll be a treat for each child to take away for them to practice their pancake skills at home.
All activities will be guided and a host will be assisting children along the way, so no need to worry about the little one’s skills (or lack of them) in the kitchen!
All the deets!
Event: HoneyKids presents Pancake Date with Plaza Singapura
Date: Tuesday 19th March 2019
Time: Two sessions to choose from – 2:30pm-4pm & 4:30pm-6pm (please select timing that suits you on the ticket link!).
Venue: Slappy Cakes at Plaza Singapura Mall – 68 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238839 – #03-02
Cost: $5 per child (this includes one adult to accompany) – food, refreshments and all activities included for kids and adults!
We are sold out! Thanks so much for your interest!