HoneyKids Playgroup with Learning Vision – messy play on a Saturday
|DATE:||Saturday, January 5, 2019|
|TIME:||9.30am – 12pm|
|VENUE:||East location: 15A Changi Business Park Central 1, #01-01 The Eightrium, Singapore 486035; West location: 10 Science Park Rd, #01-02/03 The Alpha Singapore Science Park II, Singapore 117684|
|PRICE:||FREE, RSVP ASAP|
Calling all bubbas aged 0-17 months! Head to Learning Vision where the experts will encourage independent choices and age-appropriate fun at its hands-on education hubs. There will be engaging activities that encourage little ones to love their environment, love their activities and love their learning experiences.
Check out the awesome line-up for these playgroups:
- Let the stories come alive in a 20-minute storytelling and sing-song activity session led by Learning Vision experts in this parent-baby class.
- We’re getting our hands dirty with messy play, just make sure the kids aren’t wearing their Sunday best (and bring a change of clothes too!).
- Had enough of the mess? Chill out in the free play zones including a Scribbling Corner, a sensory-packed Manipulative Corner and snuggle up with a good book in the Reading Corner.
- Morning tea of pastries, fruit and refreshments for all.
- We’ll also have an expert on hand at each location to dish out sound advice on the parenting areas we may need help with. All while the kids are busy playing. Key topics include kids & car safety, first aid tips and the all-important one… Will I EVER sleep again?
- And of course, FREE goody bags for each family worth $50!
RSVP at our online form today to snag yourself a spot!
Psst, if you missed out on this event, don’t panic! We have more playgroups happening at even more locations in February and March so stay tuned.