Who wouldn’t love a concert and carnival games at the coolest new playground in Singapore? Step right up to the HoneyKids Family FunDays Carnival at the Early Learning Village!
Fact: everyone could do with a little more music and carnival fun in their lives. And we’d like to bring you exactly that, by inviting you to the HoneyKids Family FunDays Carnival!
RSVPs for this event are now closed, as we’ve reached full capacity. Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to hear about the next event!
We love to bring the best parties and events to our readers – you may have seen our invite for The Dream Team Talks on 18 September (an event for and about toddlers aged 12-36 months), and you might have been one of the lucky few to snap up a ticket to our Endless Summer party, which sold out within 10 hours! Next up in our series of Family FunDays is the HoneyKids Carnival, and oh my, have we got a morning lined up for the little people in your life.
Thanks to the team at Stamford American International School, we have the perfect place to entertain the kids all morning; at the brand spanking new Early Learning Village. We’re not-so-secretly a little bit chuffed with this space! With their help, we’ll be taking over the Shipyard playground (ahoy future pirates!) which has a sunken ship to climb on, a big sandpit to dig for treasure, and a very cool bicycle track. Plus, the large air-conditioned indoor gymnasium (The Hive – we love the name!), will showcase the ever-awesome Amazing ToyBox concert, bringing the carnival atmosphere to you over two playtastic levels.
ALL THE FUN OF THE CARNIVAL:
- Get ready for guaranteed nursery rhyme fun with your little ones as The Amazing ToyBox perform two live shows at 10am and 11am at The Hive Gymnasium.
- Kidmando will bring their signature bucketloads of energy to entertain the kids with traditional carnival games at the ShipYard playground. Think egg and spoon races, tug of war, and plenty of surprises for your little tornadoes. If you like what the folks at Kidmando do, check out their regular outdoor exercise and game sessions for kids aged from one to six years.
- Face painting and balloon sculpting, because no carnival in its right mind would go without these.
- And, no carnival would be complete without a sausage sandwich or a pie: The Butcher will be serving up a delicious barbecue at old-school carnival prices.
- If you like free cookies, we’ve got good news. Ryan’s Grocery is the way to go, because their generosity knows no bounds. Well, some bounds: they’ll also be selling a range of tasty snacks and drinks from their pop-up store.
- More yummy freebies will be on offer, with those blessed angels from Angel Floss handing out their delicious organic candy floss to everyone in their flight path.
- The friendly Admissions team from Stamford American International School will also be offering free tours of the school. Best to register via the form below (spaces fill up fast!) or register on the day itself and grab a free gift for the kids!
- Shopping! Yes indeedy, our friends from Scribolo, TinyDipity and Playhao are joining our pop-up market, along with Lulu & Moo and Tiny Crab Stories. And if you’re shopping for a social club, Hollandse Club and The American Club will be on hand and happy to chat.
- Bambini Photography, the winner of the Singapore Prestige Brand Award for ‘Promising Brand 2017’ will be capturing all the fun memories of the day.
When: Saturday 23 September 2017, 9.30am-1:00pm
Where: Stamford American Early Learning Village, 3 Chuan Lane, GATE 4, 554350
How much: FREE entry!
RSVP*: RSVPs are now closed, as we’ve reached full capacity. Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to hear about the next event!
*By RSVP’ing to this event, please note that you will also be joining the subscriber list for HoneyKids Asia and may be contacted by our event partners.