You’re invited to The Dream Team Talks: The Infancy Stage *FULLY BOOKED – WAITLIST OPENED*
|DATE:||Saturday, June 9, 2018|
|VENUE:||EtonHouse Pre-School, Robertson Walk|
|PRICE:||FREE, registration required|
Please note this event is now at full capacity, however you may complete your details in the form at the bottom of THIS LINK to be added to the waitlist – we will contact you should a place become available.
We’re proud to invite you to the next HoneyKids Bumps and Babies event – The Dream Team Talks: The Infancy Stage, happening on 9 June 2018, ≠ at EtonHouse Pre-School, Robertson Walk. FOR FREE! Everyone is invited – including your tiny new humans!
Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- A 30-minute first aid demo covering important life saving tips for the family by Singapore Expat Solutions.
- The Health Promotion Board will be talking about the importance of early childhood nutrition, discussing the minefield that is weaning, and even sharing some easy peasy recipes.
- Travelling is a whole new ballgame when babies are involved, which is why we’ll want a front seat for Complete Healthcare International’s talk on travelling with babies discussing vaccinations, mozzie issues, jet lag, sunscreen and more.
- Our wonderful friends at Polkadot Photography will be on hand to capture the cuteness overload of so many babies in one place, and all snaps will be available for free download after the event.
- Free morning tea! Pastries and refreshments are surely the highlight of any exhausted parent’s day?
- EtonHouse are providing a gorgeous play space for babies to stretch out and have some fun with age-appropriate toys.
- A free goody bag for every family – because that’s how we roll at HoneyKids Bumps and Babies!
Have we mentioned that all of this is FREE? But sign up quickly, folks, as this special event is limited on spots! RSVP to snap up your place (before someone else does!). Mums AND dads are welcome, and of course, ‘lil ones age 0-nine months (can we have a cuddle?).