Hands up who loves a family party packed with art-and-craft sessions, a climbing wall, sing-a-longs and storytelling? Now, keep them up if you also like the sound of a bubble field, water play, face-painting and a ton of outdoor entertainment that’s fun, educational and FREE!
If those arms are still in the air, you need to have the HoneyKids Family FunDay: The Great Outdoors with AIS event locked in your calendar. It’s happening on Sunday 3 June, 9.30am to 1:30pm, so make sure you RSVP to secure your spot and get ready for outdoor fun by the bucketload.
Make finding the perfect international school FUN!
Living in Singapore as an expat certainly comes with its perks (including fun-packed free parties!), but there are a few issues that can stand in our way and finding the perfect international school for young learners is one of them! AIS is an international school with a big heart, and outdoor learning is a core part of the curriculum for all its students. One thing’s for sure, it’s worth putting on your ‘schools to visit’ checklist. And the best time to scope it out? At this event of course!
Get into the great outdoors for family adventures galore!
AIS knows exactly how to create fun in the great outdoors, so get ready for awesome (and FREE!) activities including:
- Join Camp Asia in their Aviation Station and make your own plane
- Play Eye Spy & explore all the wild places with DIY Binoculars with ANZA Joeys and Scouts
- Get creative with leaves, flowers, twigs and other outdoor materials at the Transient Art station
- Explore the Secret Garden and develop outdoor skills at the Forest School
- Enjoy a singalong and try your hand at some musical instruments in the Music area
- Sit back, relax and listen to some storytelling with children’s author Fleur Vella-Chang, best known for her books Mabel Moves to Singapore & Afternoon Tea at Raffles Hotel
- Scale the climbing wall and have a go at the adventure assault course
- Cool off and splash around in the water play area
- Run riot in the bubble field (pssst…you’ll find a bottle of bubble water in the goody bags!)
- Visit the face-painting station and transform into a butterfly, ladybird or whatever you choose!
- School tours to check out AIS’s off-the-scale facilities
All of this for FREE plus every family attending the event will also get free goody bag full of extra fun including toys for the little ones.
Fill your tummies too…
The Butcher will be there cooking up a sausage sizzle and plenty of refreshments will be on sale too (cash only). PLUS we’ll be providing a ton of fruit for FREE as a mid-morning treat.
So bring the sunscreen, hats, picnic mats and bundles of energy and we’ll take care of the rest!
When: Sunday 3 June, 9.30am to 1:30pm
Where: Australian International School, 1 Lor Chuan, Gate 3 Entrance, Singapore 556818 (a seven minute walk from Lorong Chuan MRT, or free parking on site)