Register for The British Council’s free English Enrichment or Study Camp trial classes and consultation with its academic team. Its English Enrichment is available for Pre-school, Primary and Secondary while Study Camps are available for Primary and Secondary students. Discover how its highly qualified and passionate teachers provide a safe and nurturing environment to develop independent and confident children who have a love of learning and are able to achieve in school and beyond.
The British Council’s English enrichment courses and study camps are student-centred to help every child develop the 21st-century skills and proficiencies to be able to thrive in the fast-changing world. And with the summer holiday approaching, its online study camps will support your students’ continuous learning from the comfort of their homes! In the online study camps, students will:
• develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
• gain confidence in communication in a variety of situations
• develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
• improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills
During the Virtual Open House, you can expect the following:
• A 30-minute sample of a class representative of the level your child is currently attending in 2020, as well as a Q&A session
• View how a live class is conducted together with your child
• Opportunity to speak to its teachers and consultants on a one-to-one basis to find out more about its curriculum and teaching methodology
These are limited classes specially arranged to give parents and children an overall view of our programmes and teachers at the British Council. Find out more today!