The Winstedt School exists to redefine the possibilities of education for those who learn differently.
Our vision is to defy convention and create a movement of equity in education for every child through intuitive, imaginative and engaging learning.
The Winstedt School believes in developing good character, moral values and a keen sense of social responsibility within the school and community. The development of truth, goodness and morality are virtues inherent in the school’s philosophy and we work on strengthening the ethical muscles of all our students. Graduates of The Winstedt School possess confidence in their learning abilities, a strong sense of self-worth and essential skills that allow them to face challenges.
- We believe no two brains are alike
- We believe there are many paths to successful learning
- We believe in the connectivity of community
- We believe the best classrooms are made up of 2 teachers and a maximum of 15 students
- We believe in the power of art in education
- We believe that education should be relevant to the opportunities of today and tomorrow
Junior and Senior School 2:15
Years 1 & 2 $32,699
Years 3 – 8 $33,555
Year 9 $34,240
Years 1 & 2 $38,263
Years 3 – 5 $39,119
Years 6 – 8 $39,975
Year 9 $40,660
Lego / Robotic Engineering
Speech and Drama
Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
Personal, Social and Health Education
The Living Lab (Active Learning)