The Dream Team Talks – The Early Years with Australian International School
|DATE:||Tuesday, October 16, 2018|
|TIME:||9.30am to 12pm|
|VENUE:||Australian International School Early Learning Village|
HoneyKids presents The Dream Team Talks – The Early Years with Australian International School on 16th Oct!
Bring your little ones age zero to three years, mingle with other parents and listen in on the experts (while your tots are entertained with age-appropriate toys) at this exclusive event. The special spin? There’ll be FIVE expert talks and each talk will be in it’s own room and repeated three times so you don’t have to miss a thing! See below for the lowdown:
- A welcome by HoneyKids and Head of AIS Early Years, Adam Patterson, before morning tea and a quick photo or three with your bubs and tots with the lovely Hayley from Polkadot Photography (free high res images will be passed to you via soft copy after the event!)
- Talks by the AIS friendly teaching staff on all things sleep training at 10am, 10.30am and 11am.
- A session with SES International who will be offering a 30-minute fist aid demo at 10am, 10.30am and 11am.
- Complete Healthcare International (CHI) covering all things common illnesses, different fevers and when to go to the emergency room at 10am, 10.30am and 11am.
- AIS water safety experts will be imparting sound advice on swimming safety and techniques at 10am, 10.30am and 11am.
- Tips and tricks by the friendly AIS teaching staff on every parent’s favourite topic: toilet training! at 10am, 10.30am and 11am.
- Time out for you and your baby in the Quiet Room & Baby Safe Zone.
There’ll also be:
- Free morning tea including pastries and refreshments: we want parents to relax (big thank you to AIS!).
- A soft toy for each child thanks to Australian International School.
Date: Tuesday 16th October
Time: 9.30am – 12pm
Location: Australian International School, Early Learning Village
Cost: FREE but please RSVP as spots are limited (one registration per family – and a reminder that dads are welcome too!).
FYI: This event is suitable for children aged zero to three years.