In this edition of The Dream Team Talks, we're inviting you to make sense of your toddler (or at least have fun trying)!
Have you ever wondered what goes through a toddler’s mind? If you’ve been a parent for 12 months or more, we know that’s a silly question. And we are giving you the chance to get some answers.
Introducing, The Dream Team Talks: A Toddler’s World!
We’re inviting parents with kids aged 12-36 months for some play time at Playeum where you and your toddler can have some fun together while hearing from our experienced guest speakers. They’ll cover topics such as positive play, and swimming safety for toddlers. And of course, we’ll feed you (well, we’ll try. There’s a toddler by your side, after all).
When: Monday 18 September 2017, 9.30am-12.30pm
Where: Playeum @ Gillman Barracks – Block 47 Malan Road, #01-23 Gillman Barracks, 109444
Ticket price: $10 per child with accompanying adult ($10 for additional adult). Tickets are only available here.
We know how expensive Singapore can be, so we’ve made sure tickets give you good bang for your buck – we’ve included play time at Playeum for the whole three hours (usually $22 per child!), morning tea and refreshments from The Whole Kitchen, a goody bag, talks by two wonderful guest speakers, and a special prize draw that can only be entered on the day of the event!
While you’re there, it’s a must to check out the new sensory stations at Playeum @ Gillman Barracks. The new play experience, ‘Making It Home: Dreaming Rooms, Making Spaces, Creating Places’, really is aaaaah-mazing and will keep your toddler entertained for hours!
ALL THE GOODIES ON THE DAY:
- Maguelonne Rousseau from Conscious Parenting will discuss the importance of ‘Positive Play in Toddlers’ and how parents and caregivers can foster positive play by creating the right environment.
- Kristen Romain from Swish! Swimming will discuss the facts of ‘Swimming for Toddlers’ and what you can be doing now to help your children in their swimming journey, from safety concerns through to keeping it fun.
- The Whole Kitchen will be supplying FREE morning tea – healthy, nutritious, and darn tasty.
- Our friends from New Mothers’ Support Group will be on hand again offering info on how to join their lovely social community.
- Singapore Expat Solutions will join us to discuss how their suite of services can help with settling-in essentials such as housing, schooling, child care and domestic help, and the logistics of setting up your own business in Singapore.
- Littleones Photography will capture all the great moments of the day. Finally, a chance to get yourself into a photo with your kids!
- Little Farms, your neighbourhood grocer with a mission to provide clean, fresh and nutritious foods for the whole family will be supplying free fruit for the kiddos and selling healthy snacks and drinks for all!
- And of course, a goody bag for all (including treats from Aveeno Baby!), and the chance to win even more goodies in our prize draw.
Get your ticket* here now! (Tickets can only be purchased via this link)
*By purchasing a ticket to this event, please note that you will also be joining the subscriber list for HoneyKids Asia and Bumps and Babies, and may be contacted by our Dream Team Talks event partners.