Woohoo! The March holidays are finally here, and boy are we ready to take a break from school and camps to head to our family-favourite hangout Tanglin Mall. Located just off Orchard Road, with loads of shops for tots and cafes to sip a babyccino, it’s one of our go-to malls for everything kid and family related.
If you caught the frighteningly-good Halloween Party and the jingle jam that was Santa’s Workshop, you’d know by now that the folks at Tanglin Mall know how to have a good time! The festivities continue this March as Tanglin Mall and the HoneyKids Asia team come together to throw an egg-cellent Easter Party for everyone.
So, mark your diaries and get ready to spring into Easter with a weekend of thrilling activities and events for the whole family. All are welcome, especially those with a soft spot for Easter eggs and bunnies. Just check out the awesome line-up we have in store for you. By the way, did we mention all the activities are free?
- MAGIC SHOWS: Happening at 11:30am and 3pm every day, this 45 minute show (featuring a special surprise!) will include a meet and greet session with the magician. Maybe you can pick up a trick or two?
- ROVING BUNNY MASCOT: Keep an eye out for Mr Bunny from Party Allo. He’ll be hopping about Tanglin Mall throughout the event from 11am-4pm, and has some delish chocolate treats for your kiddies thanks to The Cocoa Trees.
- FACE PAINTING: Because it’s important to be party-ready, the lovely people at Party Allo will be offering every kid a face-painting session. Adorable bunnies, colourful easter eggs or spring colours – you name it, they’ll paint it!
- DIY CRAFTS: Make and decorate your very own bunny mask with some guidance from the The Party Elves. The activity is free, but a same-day minimum spend of $30 at Tanglin Mall is required to be eligible for this session.
- BUNNY ADOPTION DRIVE & CUDDLES: Come nose-to-nose with bright-eyed and bushy-tailed bunnies (yes, there will be real bunnies on show by pet owners!) and meet the team from House Rabbit Society Singapore (HRSS), who will be hosting a Bunny Adoption Drive and discussing the responsibilities of adopting a bunny. This activity is brought to you by Bark a Tree.
- GREAT GIVEAWAYS: The generous people at Tanglin Mall will be giving away 20 sets of $20 shopping vouchers each day. All you need to do is find three bunny cut outs which will be hidden throughout kids’ stores in Tanglin Mall. More details to be announced before the 11:30am magic show, so turn up for a chance to win! Whilst stocks last!
Event line-up at a glance on 24 and 25 March, 11am to 4pm:
- 11am: Easter party kicks off! Rock up early to bag a good spot for the show.
- 11:30am: Magic Show with meet and greet (45 min)
- 12pm-3pm: PartyAllo’s Face Painting, The Party Elves’ Bunny Mask Making and Bunny Adoption Drive (meet real bunnies!)
- 3pm: Magic Show with meet and greet (45 min)
- 4pm: Party comes to a close – bye bye everyone!
Tanglin Mall presents Easter Party
When: 24–25 March, 11am-4pm
Where: Tanglin Mall, Level 1, 163 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247933
Cost: FREE, no registration required, just turn up. Come early as activities are first come first served!
Round up all your little chicks and bunnies and we’ll see you there!
Tanglin Mall, 163 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247933