On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Head Chef Andrea De Paola and team compose a superb spread of contemporary Italian festive fare with an assortment of seafood, a traditional way to herald the arrival of Christmas in Italy. The set menus are available as an early dinner of three courses, or as five courses for guests who wish to relish a leisurely dinner till late. In the spirit of gifting, Zafferano has prepared a special Christmas present – each adult enjoying the 3-course menu will receive a dining voucher worth $20, while those savouring the 5-course menu will receive a dining voucher worth $50, for return visits.
On 25 and 26 December, get together with family and friends over the alluring festive edition of Zafferano’s popular Champagne brunch with unlimited pouring of Champagne, premium wines, beer, juices, soft drinks, and coffee or tea. The sumptuous spread offers generous sharing-style courses of antipasti, primi, and secondi for each table, and completes the idyllic afternoon with assorted Christmas desserts and a selection of cheese and fresh fruits.
• Available on 24 & 25 December 2020
• Early seating (from 5.30pm to 7pm)
• 3-course set menu
• Priced at $128++ per person
• Each adult guest will receive a dining voucher worth $20 for return visits
Main seating (from 5.30pm onwards)
• 5-course set menu
• Priced at $248++ per person
• Each adult guest will receive a dining voucher worth $50 for return visits Christmas
• Available on 25 & 26 December 2020 from 12pm to 3pm
• Priced at $198++ per person with unlimited pouring of Champagne, premium wines, beer, juices, soft drinks, and coffee or tea