We love being woken up on Mothers’ Day by our gorgeous little people teetering to the bed with tray with breakfast, a posey of flowers from the garden and a hand made card. But beyond that, honestly what we really want is an hour or two of sans kids shopping for divine clothes and accessories for ourselves (we deserve it!). The generous peeps at our fave Aussie boutique Seed Heritage are here to make our dreams a reality this Mothers’ day with $1000 worth of shopping vouchers to give away (split between two winners). Happy Mothers’ Day mums of Singapore!
After literally five minutes online or in-store we’ve already mentally spent the vouchers – it’s not hard with a women’s capsule collection that’s accessible while still maintaining a strong design aesthetic and a modern edge. We must admit it we were very tempted to keep the vouchers for the HoneyKids team…
So indulge us a moment if you will – here’s how we’d spend it if we had it:
- First of all we’d head to the any one of the three Seed Heritage stores in Singapore now stocking the womenswear line – Wisma Atria, VivoCity or the new store at Tanglin Mall.
- Next, we’d exercise all our restraint and cast our eyes away from the exquisite babies, kids and tweens range. Okay, let’s be realistic, the best we can do is to promise to spend the voucher on ourselves and indulge in a little extra something for our darlings on the side. They made us burnt toast and cold tea after all…
- We’d check out the newly launched May collection first. We’ve definitely got our eyes on the chic yet playful border shift dress and the floaty gingham blouse with rick-rack detail (pictured above). Add a pair (or two) of classic leather flats, a feather-light colour block scarf and a panama hat and we’ve only just got started. Oh, and an extra fun party piece wouldn’t go astray either…
- If in doubt we know we can seek the expert advice from the lovely retail staff on had who never fail to offer a one-of-a-kind shopping experience. With all pieces exceptionally designed and made to last, they’ll be investment pieces we’ll wear for years to come (so best choose carefully).
- We’ve also given serious thought to the spend some now, keep a little in reserve for later strategy as the collections are refreshed monthly. Hmm, how’s a gal to decide? It’s the kind of first world problem we’d like to have.
Sounds like the best Mothers’ Day ever, right?
To stand a chance to win one of two Seed Heritage $500 gift vouchers enter your details in the form below. Winners will be published Friday 12 May 2017 – so you’ll be looking and feeling fabulous in time for Mothers’ Day!
Registration is now closed! Congratulations to our lucky winners: Yong Jiahui Edelweiss and Alicia Lee Jing Lin!
This post is sponsored by Seed Heritage