‘Live’ screening of 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia at Our Tampines Hub
|DATE:||Thursday, June 14, 2018 - Sunday, July 15, 2018|
|VENUE:||Our Tampines Hub|
Our Tampines Hub will be screening the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia matches ‘live’ with free admission for all visitors. Catch the Opening Match (Russia vs Saudi Arabia) on Thursday, 14 June 2018, 11.00pm at the Festive Plaza. For the semi-finals to the finals, there will be ‘live’ telecast at the Town Square. Most matches will be shown at the Festive Plaza.
Get an exclusive free gift when you catch the live screenings at the Hub and make friends with other soccer lovers during the month-long season of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Kick-off at Festive Plaza (14 June)
– Meet & Greet players from Tampines Rovers Football Clubs
– Football stunt performances
– Foosball Challenge
– Virtual penalty shoot out
– FIFA e-Gaming
– Wear your favorite team’s jersey and redeem a “Survival Kit” worth $20! (whilst stocks last)
– Marvel Movie Marathon (3.15pm): Captain America: Civil War and Black Panther
OTH will also be hosting fringe activities and programmes from 14 June to 15 July 2018, including the Gladiator Challenge, Singapore’s largest ‘bouncy castle’ inflatable playground stretching 80 metres long and comprised of several obstacle courses such as Bumpy Car Escape, Rainbow Bridge and Tigers’ Den. Happening at the Town Square, open to participants aged 3 and up. Admission is free.
In addition, retails shops at the Festive Walk are operating longer hours to complement the 24-hour hawker centre which offers dining varieties from 42 stalls.
Fringe activities (14 June – 15 July)
– Gladiator Challenge* (14 June 5pm-11pm & 15 June 11am-11pm)
– FIFA with Dad Competition (17 June)
– Foosball table zone
– Soccer clinics
– Weekend stage programmes
– Weekend FIFA / Winning 11 Free play zone (SCOGA/Playnation)
– FIFA Competition (15 July)