We're hanging out with our good friends at Tanglin Mall for a whole basket of Easter fun!
Hop to it bunnies: Easter is springing around again and as we love a FREE party, we’re celebrating in true HoneyKids style with Tanglin Mall’s Easter Musical Show on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th April, 11am-4pm each day. So, if your fam are hare-ing to get to an event filled with face painting, candy floss, Easter craft, a magic show, musical performance, storytelling and basket loads more, then you need to read on for all the deets…
What can we expect?
Mark your diaries for 13th and 14th April 2019, 11am-4pm, and then head over to Tanglin Mall for a weekend packed with more fun than you can shake a chocolate bar at:
- 11am-12pm: Live musical performance by The Amazing ToyBox
- 12pm-3pm: Fringe activities fiesta including:
- 1pm-1.30pm: Storytelling with Fleur Vella-Chang, author of Afternoon Tea at Raffles Hotel & Mabel moves to Singapore
- 3pm-4pm: Live magic show by Magic of Markson, with a real bunny too!
What… there’s more!
As if all that fun wasn’t enough, there’s still more:
- 11am-4pm (13th April) and 2pm-4pm (14th April): Easter craft with Club Coco Nut (max. 15 kids per day)*
- 12pm-1pm (14 April): Easter craft with Anjalichocolat (max. 15 kids per day)*
*must spend $30 in mall on same day to access activity, per child (double spend for supermarket)
Why do we love Tanglin Mall?
Tanglin Mall is the one-stop lifestyle mall with over 100 shops, restaurants and services plus all kinds of fun for the whole fam including the recent addition of Club CoCo Nut and Anjali Chocolate! Fun & yum at the same time! This is our FOURTH event with Tanglin Mall, and our second collaborative Easter Party! Hop on over and say hello!
All those important deets:
Date: 13th to 14th April 2019
Time: 11am – 4pm
Location: Tanglin Mall, Level 1 (near Nando’s and The Better Toy Store) – 163 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247933
No need to RSVP, just turn up! See you there!