That’s right, we’re bringing it back to spice up your weekend with more messy play and you and your tots aged two to 24 months are all invited! Prepare for a morning filled with lots of messy fun, morning tea, song and dance, free play and a chance to give parents a much-needed break while the good folks at Learning Vision take over with plenty of stimulating fun and a whopping great indoor playground. So round up bubba and RSVP stat as spots are limited!
What can you – and the little ones – expect at this playgroup?
- We’ll burn off some energy with a 20-minute sing-song and dance activity led by Learning Vision experts in a parent, bubs & tots class.
- We’re getting our hands dirty with messy play (and Learning Vision will clean up after us!). Let bubs & tots explore play-dough, food, paint, water and more, all broken up into age-appropriate zones and led by Learning Vision teachers. Make sure the kids aren’t wearing their Sunday best (and bring a change of clothes too!).
- Had enough of the mess? Chill out in the free play zones which will include a Scribbling Corner, a sensory-packed Manipulative Corner and snuggle up with a good book in the Reading Corner plus at their huge indoor playground!
- Morning tea which you can have in (relative) peace thanks to Learning Vision teachers who’ll be there to lend a helping hand. Expect an array of pastries, fruit and refreshments for all.
- And of course, FREE goody bags for each family worth at least $30
All the fun at a glance:
- 9:30am: Event opens: welcome, registration, free play and morning tea
- 10:00am Singing and dancing fun kicks off
- 10:30am: Messy playtime (divided into age appropriate zones)
- 11:30am: Free play, optional school tours and goody bags collection
- 12pm: Time to go home!
Date: Saturday 1st June
Location: Learning Vision @ Temasek Club: 131 Rifle Range Rd, #03-01 Temasek Club, Singapore 588406
Cost: Free but pre-registration required (one registration per family)