HoneyKids presents Chinese Play with ELFA
|DATE:||Saturday, April 6, 2019|
|VENUE:||3 Pandan Valley, #01-316, Pandan Valley Condominium, Singapore 597627|
|PRICE:||Free but pre-registration required (one registration per family)|
Mandarin is one of the fastest growing languages in the global market, and it’s essential that we grasp the opportunity to learn at least a few basics. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the awesome ELFA Chinese Preschool to bring you another of our awesome HoneyKids Playgroups: HoneyKids presents Chinese Play with ELFA on the 6th April, 9:30am to 12pm, located at its spiffy new Pandan Valley location, nestled in the Pandan Valley Condo.
We’re inviting the little ones aged between 12 months to four years (and their parents!) for a stack load of authentic Chinese Cultural fun, led by Chinese teachers at ELFA Chinese Preschool. Get stuck in with singing and dancing, settle down for a spot of storytelling, get busy with Chinese painting and crafting: all while meeting new friends. And to top it all off, there’ll be free morning tea and a goody bag valued at over $25! And our extra advice? Go on a school tour to check out ELFA Chinese Preschool’s fantastic facilities while you’re there.
The fabulous line-up:
- 9:30am: Event opens: welcome, morning tea and free play in their lush outdoor space
- 10:00am: Singing and dancing warm up activity
- 10:30am: Chinese playtime (broken into age groups as follows):
- 12 months to 17 months: Chinese storytelling + music and movement
- 18months to 30 months: Chinese storytelling + mask making craft
- 31 months+: Chinese storytelling + painting and calligraphy
- 11:30am: Free play, optional school tours and goody bag collection
RSVP to save your spot in this educationally fun and exciting Chinese Playgroup session. No prior Chinese knowledge needed! Details on how to get to the venue will be shared with guests a few days prior to the event so stay tuned!