In the blink of an eye your cute little kid went from a preschooler to finishing high school, and instead of working out phonics with your child, you’re now trying to find a university or overseas further education option for the next stage of their learning journey. Lucky for you we have JUST the thing coming up to help: The HoneyKids International School Fair with HSBC is back and it’s got a whole new element to it just for you… We’ve got over 10 universities joining us, along with expert partners picked to help make all this procrastination soooo much easier, and you and your teens are all invited. Join us on Saturday 16 March, 9am until 3pm at Pan Pacific Singapore to get the further education ball rolling: all in one place on one day.
Who will be there?
Not only will there be over 20 international schools from Singapore and from overseas there on the day (including preschools, primary schools and high schools), the following universities will be on hand to talk through your options and happily answer your questions:
- LIM College (USA)
- Queens College of Belfast
- University of East Anglia (UK)
- Navitas Australia
- Trinity College, Dublin
- OAL Study UK (on behalf of University of Sheffield, University of Leeds, Loughborough University, University of Reading, University of the Arts London and University of Exeter)
- University of Melbourne
- University of Western Australia
- University of Warwick, UK
- Durham University, UK
- Curtin University
PLUS – EducationUSA and IDP will be talking about the pathways to university in USA and Australia at 1:30pm, stay tuned to the FB page for programme updates!
What else is happening?
If you have other kids in the family looking to either move school, start school or transition between schools, do pop by and speak with over 20 international schools at the fair:
- Australian International School (AIS)
- Bali Island International School (BIS)
- Blue House Nursery & International Preschool
- Canadian International School (CIS)
- Chatsworth International School
- EtonHouse International School
- GEMS World Academy (Singapore)
- Global Indian International School Singapore (GIIS)
- Hillside World Academy (HWA)
- International Community School (Singapore)
- ISS International School (ISS)
- Lycée Français de Singapour (LFS)
- Marlborough College Malaysia
- Nexus International School (
- One World International School (
- Repton Schoolhouse
- St. Joseph’s Institution International School (SJII)
- Stamford American International School (SAIS)
- Swiss School of Singapore (SSiS)
- UWC Thailand
We’ve also got plenty of partners on hand to cover all other aspects of parenting (we really have thought of everything!):
- Stork’s Nest Singapore
- CIS Summer Camps
- Camp Asia
- Discovery Camps
- HSBC Singapore Rugby Sevens
- Santa Fe Relocation
Don’t forget to also pick up your goody bags (valued at over $50), get involved in panel talks, sign up for quick on-the-spot workshops and, most importantly RSVP!
About our partner HSBC
HSBC is the bank of choice for global citizens, and with the international school scene also being such a global affair, we think that our partner is the perfect fit when it comes to finances (including relocation and international and overseas schooling costs). HSBC is always on hand to offer pre-and post-arrival support for families relocating to Singapore. On top of that, HSBC customers get to enjoy tons of other privileges and offers for education, food, fitness classes, Mandarin courses and even rugby training for the kiddos! Other perks include free cash withdrawal at all HSBC atms worldwide for all HSBC Premier and Advance customers and the ability to instantly transfer funds between your HSBC accounts worldwide with one log in (applicable when parent has joint account with child).
Visit HSBC at the HoneyKids Asia International School Fair to understand how they can help make your child’s education options easier.
All the details at a glance
Event Name: HoneyKids Asia International School Fair, in partnership with HSBC
Date: Saturday 16th March 2019
Location: Pan Pacific Singapore – Pacific Ballroom (ground floor) – 7 Raffles Blvd, Marina Square, Singapore 039595
Cost: This is a FREE event but pre-registration is required – complete now for faster entrance at the event. Otherwise, you can register on the day!