HoneyKids Family FunDay: The Great Outdoors with AIS
|DATE:||Sunday, June 3, 2018|
|TIME:||9.30am to 1:30pm|
|VENUE:||Australian International School, 1 Lor Chuan, Gate 3 Entrance, Singapore 556818|
AIS is an international school with a big heart and outdoor learning as a core part of the curriculum for all its students. AIS knows exactly how to create fun in the great outdoors, so get ready for awesome (and FREE!) activities including:
- Join Camp Asia in their Aviation Station and make your own plane
- Play Eye Spy & explore all the wild places with DIY Binoculars with ANZA Joeys and Scouts
- Get creative with leaves, flowers, twigs and other outdoor materials at the Transient Art station
- Explore the Secret Garden and develop outdoor skills at the Forest School
- Enjoy a singalong and try your hand at some musical instruments in the Music area
- Sit back, relax and listen to some storytelling with children’s author Fleur Vella-Chang, best known for her books Mabel Moves to Singapore & Afternoon Tea at Raffles Hotel
- Scale the climbing wall and have a go at the adventure assault course
- Cool off and splash around in the water play area
- Run riot in the bubble field (pssst…you’ll find a bottle of bubble water in the free goody bags!)
- Visit the face-painting station and transform into a butterfly, ladybird or whatever you choose!
- School tours to check out AIS’s off-the-scale facilities
Don’t expect to go hungry. There’ll be a sausage sizzle from The Butcher (cash only). PLUS we’ll be providing a ton of fruit for FREE as a mid-morning treat.
All you’ll have to do is bring the sunscreen, hats, picnic mats and bundles of energy and we’ll take care of the rest. Updates will be sent via email on planned activity timings so stay tuned!