HoneyKids Family Fun Day presents Love Your Earth with Forum The Shopping Mall
|DATE:||Saturday, April 27, 2019 - Sunday, April 28, 2019|
|VENUE:||Forum the Shopping Mall, Level B1 (Atrium)|
|PRICE:||FREE, just show up!|
We’re ready to give Mother Earth a little more love at our HoneyKids Family Fun Day presents Love Your Earth with Forum The Shopping Mall. We’re all about green at this event, including shows, workshops and hands-on activities. Bring the whole fam along for an event that’s not only off-the-scale fun, but also a great opportunity to teach little ones more about how to keep our for good for the planet.
LIVE STAGE SHOWS
- 11am: Ranger Ooz’ show by Singapore Zoo (themes will be Trashbusters on Saturday and Singapore Wildlife on Sunday) (30-40 minutes)
- 1pm: Storytelling of Captain Green and the Plastic Scene by The Zero Ways, followed by meet-and-greet with S.E.A. Aquarium‘s manta ray (30 minutes)
- 3pm: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Magic Show by Captain Dazzle (30-40 minutes)
- 11am-4pm: S.E.A. Aquarium workshop: build your own aquarium plus colouring activity
- 12pm-3pm: Make (and keep!) your own mini terrarium with Arts & Carts (max 30 kids per day and minimum $30 same day spend required in mall to access this activity)
PLUS Ongoing edu-tainment from 11am-4pm
- Sort Your Trash Pop up Playground with EvntACT: Learn what goes in which bin so little ones can learn how to sort the mess!
- Play the Tropical Tumble Tower and Wild Guess Game: Learn all about how simple actions can make a big difference with WWF
- The Food Bank Singapore Charity Drive: Donate unused and unopened packaged foods (shelf life of at least four weeks, please) to help those who need it
- Earth-friendly Face Painting: Including a dash of plant based glitter for extra fabulous-ness
- Fish the Trash: Learn about cleaning our oceans thanks to Seven Clean Seas
- Urban Worm Composting: See worms in action with our friends from The Zero Ways (12pm-3pm only)
PLUS a prize draw, just because! Stand a chance to win $500 worth of Forum The Shopping Mall vouchers by guessing how many straws are in the tank, exact (or nearest) guess wins! Entries open from 11am-4pm on both days at the HoneyKids booth, so swing by to say hello and take your best guess. And while you’re there, grab a free copy of the eco-friendly magazine, LunchLady, filled with great recipes and tips for the family.
See you there!