What do we here at HoneyKids love more than anything else when it comes to parenting? PLAY of course! And in our book, there can never be such a thing as too much play, which is why – drumroll please – we’re introducing a brand new FREE event series to complement our existing events… HoneyKids Playgroup! We’re kicking off this awesome idea (even if we say so ourselves) with the experts from Learning Vision in their state-of-the-art facilities. You heard it here, folks: HoneyKids presents Baby Playgroup with Learning Vision – let’s get a whoop whoop to that! If you love the idea of hanging out in a playful environment that also includes a 30-minute free baby-parent class, then you’re in the right place.
Introducing HoneyKids Playgroup with Learning Vision
As we know that travelling with a bub in tow is not always easy (we sooo get it), we’re spreading the love by holding the events in a location that suits you: Central, North, East and West. You’ll find us at one of the four Learning Vision centres all around our sunny island on 3rd and 17th November. Make sure you join us with your small humans age zero to 18 months for all the fun.
Why Learning Vision for your little ones?
Exploring, experimenting, inquiring, investigating, interacting, and discovering new ideas and concepts are all part of the learning journey at Learning Vision. Kids are not just seen as students in these fun, hands-on education hubs; they’re actively encouraged to initiate their learning, make independent choices and have a hand in their experiences. This makes the whole learning process so much more meaningful and age-appropriate. Teachers plan engaging activities that build on encouraging little ones to love their environment, love their activities and love their learning experiences.
What can you – and the little ones – expect at this new playgroup series?
To make it easy (because we know that making things accessible is high on the agenda for parents) we’re coming to a location closest to you! The event will run at four locations around the island on 3 November and 17 November, and will feature these fabulous activities, all for FREE:
- Enjoy a fun-packed 30-minute storytelling and sing-song activity session with the wonderful experts from Learning Vision taking the lead for this parent-baby class
- Those fun play zones! Baby Chef, Baby Art and Baby Discovery – all designed for age group appropriate play and led by Learning Vision teachers for the last hour of the event while you take a break (straight up!)
- Still not enough? There’ll also be free play zones where you’ll find a Scribbling Corner, sensory-packed Manipulative Corner and a bit some quiet in the Reading Corner
- Morning tea which you can have in (relative) peace thanks to Learning Vision’s fun play zones. Expect an array of pastries, fruit and refreshments for all!
- PLUS, as much as we love PLAY, we’ve also got an expert on hand to dish out sound advice on the parenting areas we may need help with. All while the kids are busy playing. Key topics include nutrition and first aid and the all-important one… Will I EVER sleep again?
- And let’s not forget the goody bags! Worth $50, they’ll be packed with goodies such as Jack n’ Jill Tooth & Gum Wipes, Tollyjoy Feeding Set, Rivadouce Bebe Skincare products & a Learning Vision bib plus more! Woohoo! All this for FREE (as parents we love that word).
- Did someone say prize draw? Thanks to Global Outsource Solutions, we’re giving away a Bumbo Multi Seat worth $119 & a Silver Cross Jet Stroller worth $599 (it folds so small, it can be carried onboard an aircraft and stored in the overhead locker, oh the ease!). How to win it? Just turn up to the event! Winner will be announced on Monday 19th November so stay tuned (condition: you must attend the event to go into the draw)!
Pick one of the following locations that suit you & RSVP asap as spots are limited:
SATURDAY 3 NOVEMBER, 9.30am to 12pm
Central location: 100G Pasir Panjang Rd, Interlocal Centre, #01-08, 118523
West location: Temasek Club, 131 Rifle Range Rd, #03-01, 588406
SATURDAY 17 NOVEMBER, 9.30am to 12pm
East location: Paya Lebar Lifelong Learning (CET) 11 Eunos Rd 8, #04-04, 408601
North location: The Grassroots’ Club, 190 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, #03-02, 56804
RSVP at our online form today to snag yourself a spot!