Delish food tastings, fresh juices, fab prizes and the most epic goodie bag ever – this is one cookbook launch you don’t want to miss!
Calling all foodies: we’re launching the new Carrotsticks & Cravings recipe book with a fabulous event, and you’re invited! If you caught our interview with author and foodie supermum Terri-Anne Leske, you’ll already know we’re big fans of her vibrant, kid-friendly eats from her first book, Carrotsticks & Cravings: My Creative Kitchen. Hot off the press, Carrotsticks & Cravings: Family Favourites features more inspiring meal ideas packed and healthy snacks that kids love too. Want a taste of what’s inside? We’re launching the book at the brilliant, parent-friendly co-working space Trehaus on Saturday 22 October over two sessions: 10am and 11am, and we can’t wait! Join us for morning tea and catch a recipe demo with Terri-Anne, snap up one of the amaaazing goodie bags (more on that later) and you might even go home with a pretty sweet prize!
If you aren’t already getting your regular dose of food inspo from Terri-Anne, you need to head to her Carrotsticks & Cravings Instagram feed and start scrolling through her vibrant, feel-good recipes for the family, stat. Packed with superfoods, fresh ingredients and bursting with colour, we love that her dishes are totally achieveable. And, we love hanging out with Terri-Anne!
Come along and join the party – enjoy a bit of me-time trying some of the treats from the book, a delish morning tea and fresh juices from the lovely folks at Little Farms (there’s going to be quite a spread!), and free coffee from Tripod, all while you get some serious inspiration to shake up your family menu.
Some pretty fabulous people came together behind the scenes to make Carrotsticks & Cravings: Family Food come together and they’ll be there on the day to celebrate, so swing by their table to say hi and find out about the great produce that helped shape book – and pick up some special offers too! They’ve also popped a few treats for you in one of those goodie bags we mentioned earlier. Intrigued? Better come quick sticks because the first 25 who come to each of the two sessions will enjoy:
- 10% discount with Tripod Coffee
- Free gift from The Children’s Showcase
- 10% off the entire range plus free delivery from The Barbie Girls
- A special offer on a pre-holiday photo shoot and personalised Christmas/holiday cards with Littleones Photography
- A sample of the delish new Pepper Pepitas Seed Mix from The Whole Kitchen, plus $15 off your first online order
- 15% discount plus free shipping from gorgeous kids’ fashion label, Emma Laue
- A special offer from Health & Vitality
- Recipe cards and a special discount with Foodsterr
- $10 discount for your first purchase with The Meat Club
- A discount voucher to try Sabine’s Baskets
- A special offer with Little Farms
- A free session worth $35 with Momentum Bootcamps!
- And a free one-day Work + Play pass from Trehaus worth $100!
And about that prize? Come to session one at 10am and you could win a hamper packed with gifts from Foodsterr, The Children’s Showcase, Littleones Photography, a helper course with Health & Vitality and a copy of Terri-Anne’s first book, Carrotsticks & Cravings: My Creative Kitchen. Valued at over $700!
Guests at the 11am session go into the draw to win a hamper with goodies from The Barbie Girls, Sabine’s Baskets, Tripod Coffee, Emma Laue, a ‘Revitalise in 5’ nutrition course from Health & Vitality, and a copy of Terri-Anne’s first book, Carrotsticks & Cravings My Creative Kitchen. Valued at over $700!
And because we can’t wait to share what’s inside with you, here’s a little sneak peek: sweet potato toasts with a rainbow of toppings…
Signed copies of Carrotsticks & Cravings: My Creative Kitchen and Carrotsticks & Cravings: Family Favourites will be available to purchase on the day (cash only).
RSVP now for one of the two sessions – the first 25 people at each session will snap up one of those goodie bags! See you there! (We won’t tell if you head off for a sneaky shopping sesh on Orchard afterwards).
* Details you enter may be shared with Carrotsticks & Cravings and the partners listed below.