We love fun, free things to do with kids in Singapore – entertaining the kiddos doesn’t have to involve a huge production, and loads of outdoor activities don’t cost a thing. Just head outdoors with scooters in tow at one of our five fave spots to burn off some of that crazy energy!
1. Scoot with a cool river breeze along Robertson Quay, River Valley and take a pit stop at any one of the fab riverside cafes and restaurants when your kids you need to refuel.
2. For hours of scooting fun, you can’t beat East Coast Park for its miles of smooth, uninterrupted pathway. Check out the new Marine Cove playground too! East Coast Park, Along East Coast Parkway and East Coast Park Service Road.
3. Can’t you just picture your kiddos scooting off into the sunset at picturesque Punggol Waterway? With you following closely (and serenely behind) of course! Punggol Waterway, along Sentul Crescent Road.
4. Spot monkeys, monitor lizards, fish and turtles as you take a scenic scoot at the MacRitchie Nature Reserve. MacRitchie Nature Reserve, MacRitchie Reservoir Park, Singapore 298717.
5. Ramble along the wooden seaside Changi Boardwalk on stilts and you’ll feel the stress of the day melt away. Pram friendly too! Changi Boardwalk, enter via Changi Village Road or Netheravon Road.
6. Gardens by the Bay is our go-to spot for a scoot from Marina Barrage down to the super-fun free water play area at the Far East Organization Children’s Garden. Gardens By The Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953.
7. Escape from the city and inhale lungfuls of fresh air as your kids nip about Bedok Reservoir Park. Bedok Reservoir Park along Bedok Reservoir Road.
8. Zip along the water and stop for a picnic afterwards at the playground at little gem Labrador Nature Reserve. Labrador Nature Reserve, Labrador Villa Road, Singapore 119187.