Break out the craft kit! We’ve picked out five holiday craft projects for kids that recycle toilet paper rolls into fun DIY Christmas decorations – perfect for keeping the children playing indoors for hours on a rainy day! Want more ideas for encouraging kids to be creative during festive season? Get them started on our pom pom Christmas wreath, or keep them busy with long colouring-in sessions thanks to our printable gift tags and Christmas posters!
1. Take two sticks and a toilet roll to create Ladyland’s cool version of Rudolph (pictured top).
2. Prettiest toilet rolls ever? Try a festive floral wreath using Kiflies Levendula’s easy-peasy instructions. Google translate optional.
3. Ho, ho, ho! Santa’s gone googly-eyed in this Jill Dubien for Kid’s CBC tutorial.
4. For washi tape lovers: festive pillow boxes by The Pink Doormat.
5. Bang! Go crackers creating these colourful decs using Oh Happy Day’s instructions.
Styling and Photography (top image): Emma Scott-Child for Ladyland.
10 Christmas activities and workshops for the whole family
Download our free Christmas gift tags! We've even made a colouring-in version...
Christmas food! Where to shop for puddings, cakes, hampers and treats
Gifts that mean the world to others
Gluten or dairy free? Ryan’s Grocery saves Christmas!